Wednesday, June 15, 2005

In other baby news...

Big congrats to Kenji and Shelley! Kenji's post reminded me that I too have an announcement - a long overdue one at that. My husband Shane and I welcomed our baby girl into the world on April 4th. Charlotte Jean was almost 3 weeks early and weighed 6lbs 3oz. She is now a healthy and happy 10lb baby who has grown 5 inches in length already! She is going to be a tall girl just like her daddy. We are so blessed to have her after trying to conceive for over 2 years and we couldn't be happier!


Please excuse the fact that I look like crap. It is rather inevitable after 19 hours of labour.


Charlotte Jean Mackenzie at 7 weeks

Thanks for sharing our joy!

Stephanie Smith

4 Comments:

Blogger VicBear said...

Congrats to you and your hubby Stef! And welcome to Charlotte! She is adorable.

10:15 a.m.  
Blogger VicBear said...

As an aside - does anyone have news to share about Loralyn and Samuel - I believe they were due around this time??
Thanks,
Vic

10:15 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Steph!! Samuel & i are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little one...now 6 days overdue.

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Loralyn... Six days overdue!! I can't imagine. I am sending you quick and easy labour and delivery vibes! Keep us posted.

Stephanie

10:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home